Maintenance and Support for our Security System Installations
At Vaults we are proud of the quality of our installations. From the design stage right through to the commissioning stage we ensure that our systems meet the required standards, which we must adhere to in order to retain our Gold Accreditation with the National Security Inspectorate and provide the best installation for your needs.
However, we also ensure that the quality of our work continues through to the maintenance and support services that we offer, post installation, which covers routine servicing and inspection and corrective servicing.
All of our servicing is carried out by our highly trained, multi-skilled service engineers, all of whom are employed directly by Vaults. We do not hire third party staff, so the chances are that your security system will be serviced by an engineer who was involved in its installation.
Routine servicing of security installations and maintenance contracts
Security system installations need to work perfectly at all times and to ensure this and guarantee the peace of mind you want, our maintenance contracts include the following:
- Full maintenance, support and servicing for all security installations.
- We will work with you to tailor a support package that meets your budget and also the maintenance and support requirements of the installation based on current standards.
- Routine service visits either once or twice per annum, dependant upon the system.
- A maintenance contract offers clients peace of mind by providing support 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- We can also take over maintenance and support of existing systems that have previously been installed and supported by other security companies.
Just like our security solutions, our routine servicing and inspection systems are bespoke.
Occasionally security systems do develop faults, or may even fail. In the very rare event that either of these eventualities does happen, our customers who have a maintenance contract with us are covered as follows:
- Telephone support direct to us is available 24/7 for customers with a maintenance contract.
- If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, then customers with a maintenance contract will have an Engineer response time agreed within 24 hours.
- Monitored Intruder Alarm response within 4 hours is also guaranteed for customers with a maintenance contract, unless otherwise agreed.
- Corrective servicing is also available for those customers who have not taken out a maintenance contract.